Sunday 17 February 2013

Bring. The. Action

February already innit.
my buffday has come and gone, so too valentines... nothing of note to report though im afraid.  Well I say nothing, this past few months I have been working easily harder than I have ever worked before, but it seems like every penny I earn costs me two in outgoing to the taxman or the bank or suppliers.  Maybe self employment isnt for me, i miss having disposable income.  I think back to when i was employed and single and all the crazy worthless shit I bought just because I had spare money flying around.... shouldve wouldve couldve.

Anyways as Flexoff draws near and with my dear Super Eagles now firmly in hold of the #AFCON my thoughts turn to the beautiful game once again.
In fact as discussed with my good friend several times this month here for your delectation is my all time top starting eleven footballers with the best names ever....

GK:

10 years as stand in Portugal goalie, two stints at Braga and one at Benfica. Still at the top of his game in the Portuguese league. This is Quim



Defenders;

40 caps for South Korea- Oh Bum Suck

4 caps for the now defunct Congo Republic and a brief stint at hannover... Bongo Christ

30 german caps including a Europeon Championship winners medal in 1996- Stefan Kuntz

5 French caps, currently at Marseilles if you want a shirt, Rod Fanni
Midfielders:

Germany once again coming up trumps for comedy, this is Wolfgang "the" Wolf,

Cameroon international and currently at Sochaux this player chooses Yaya on his shirt, maybe because the shirts are bright yellow and his surname is Banana

uncapped Australian international who has enjoyed time in the UK with Swindon... Danny Invincible

Enough said


Forwards:

Most expensive premier league shirt of all time was Hull Citys Vennegoor of Hesselink 13 shirt in 2009

Darren Bent...   lol



I know it was just a quickie, but sometimes that's all you need isn't it... plus Ghostbusters is on!!!! Did you know John Candy, Eddie Murphy, John Belushi and Paul Reubens were all meant to be in the movie but either turned down the script or died!!!
I may well furnish you with more film knowledge soon... but, in the mean time you can feast your peepers on these...








and this












No comments:

Post a Comment